Friday 2 April 2021

Sunny Gnome Garden - PND


Hello everyone! 

Here in Wales Spring has begun, we have had some beautiful sunny days which has made every one happy and smiley. 

This has influenced my card for today - with a bright sunny sky and the gnomes have venture out into their garden to plant their flowers - which is what I shall be doing later! 

I have used the Gnome digital Set which you can purchase here 


The images have been printed out on a laser printer and coloured with Promarkers before being fussy cut.

To create this DL card, I created the background on a scalloped Dl piece of card with Tim Holts Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Fossilized amber for the sky and for the grass I used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint) with some stencils from Time for Tea Designs 

I then added the images to the background with Glue and Foam pads. 

I created the sentiment ' Welcome to the secret Garden' in word and printed out and die cut into a heart.  

Finally I added some white sequins and some Spectrum Noire sparkles to the flowers and house door,



although that is hard to see in the picture,to complete! 

I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday 680
Creative Moments 211
The Cutie Pie Challenge 157
Love to Craft 57
The Sisterhood of Crafting - Ester /Spring
Creative Knockouts 395

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous slimline card Cat! Love the touch of sparkle- it's perfect!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! What a fabulous slimline scene design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a lovely spring project! Love the touch of glitter!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.