Monday 19 April 2021

Follow the Clue - AB

 Hi Everyone! 

Here to share another card today using the digital Image Follow the Clue by Aliciabel


The image has been coloured with Promarkers 

I have used some Polkadot backing paper from my stash, and die cut some balloons and a birthday cake from Tattered Lace Advent Calendar.

The sentiment has been created in word using the font 'Shrinkhand' 

Finally completed the card with Some clear gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 433
Through the Craft Room Door 13 April
Colour it Create it Show it off April
Through the Purple Haze 179
LeAnnes World 101 #37

5 comments:

  1. What a fab image and your sentiment compliments it perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.