Sunday 25 April 2021

Issa & Mel - SNS

 Hi everyone! 

popping in today to share a card coloured using the images Issa and Mel from Sweet November Stamps. 


The entire image has been coloured with Promarkers!

I forgot to writ the colours down , as I always do... I'm always in a rush and as my craft room is also my office I always have to tidy up quickly for work. but I think I used...

Indigo blue, Cadet Blue, China Blue, Duck Egg, Pastel Green and Cool Aqua. for the sea colours

Black, Cool grey 5/4/3/2/1 for the orca

Moss, Lime Green, Lime zest and Soft lime for the mermaids tail, 

Black, Aubergine, and Plum for her hair

Soft Peach, Saffron and vanilla for the skin. 

Ice greys for the rocks seaweed and small fish. 

I added some white dots and dashes with a white gel pen

Then I stamped on the sentiment 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Through the Craft Room Door - 20th April
Colour Crazy Craft wk 16
Crafty Catz 248
The Fairy and the Unicorn April
World Wide Open Design Challenge #4

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love it. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, such great images and love your colouring, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Gorgeous colouring! Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.