Monday 12 April 2021

Elephant with Heart balloon - LH

 Hi Everyone! 

Here today to share this adorable little Elephant with Heart Balloon from Lee Holland Art


The image was coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut.

I then tool a DL/Slimline card and used Tim Holts Distress inks Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass and blended the background. 

I also flicked, using acrylic bock, paint brush and water, some Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Watercolour Paint, and darker shade of Distress ink on top of the Blue Pink Background. 

Using my Cricut machine I cut out the scalloped edge and some clouds of different sizes on Pearlescent card.

I die cut some clouds and a banner from Vellum and Heat embossed the sentiment using Bight White WOW embossing powder. 

I placed the clouds and image onto the card and then added some tiny pearl gems to complete. 


 



I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenges



10 comments:

  1. Super cute!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! ... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable card. I love the colouring. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very adorable indeed! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.