Wednesday 21 April 2021

Riding Hood - PND

 Hi Everyone! 

Popping in today to share a card made using the digital image Riding Hood from Paper Nest Dolls 




I have coloured the image and the scene with Promarkers 

I have then used a Monochrome backing paper and some red card to place the image on. I have then die cut a fence and trees from Magnolia Dies and the toadstool from Tattered Lace. 

I then Die cut the sentiment 'Wishes' which is from Heffy Doodles and Heat embossed the sentiment Birthday. 

Finally to complete I added some Red Pearls 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges 

10 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #86 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Babycakes Digis and Designs. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, love the scene!Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image, colored perfectly! Thank for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm so late in visiting!
    What a gorgeous card – your colouring is wonderful and you have created a perfect scene.
    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.